This my latest song called, "Wild Girl," about a Free, Independent, Confident Sexually Liberated Woman, who follows her own rules not the ones set by society or by the men thereof, but by Her Heart. Passions, Faith, and The Fire In Her Soul. She sets her own path and follows her own formula, breaking down the walls and taking off her restrains. . What do you think: (Right now looking at Miley Cyrus. to do the song);










WILD GIRL!!! (I'm A Wild Girl)
{Chorus/Hook}:
I'm A Wild Girl.
I do what I want to do.
It's my life and my world,
And I live it, by my own rules.
It's my sexuality,
And I express it, just how I please.
I'm gonna do, what feels right, for me,
And your opinions, no, I don't need.
If I want to, I can be a freak.
I have control, of my anatomy; (I'm A Wild Girl)
I'm A Wild Girl,
Doing what you say I can't.
Now, you say, It's A Man's World,
But I'm as good or better than any man; (I'm A Wild Girl)
I'm A Wild Girl,
And you can't hold me back,
You think, I'm just a girl,
But see, I'm much more than that,
I'm Wild, I'm Wild,
A Strong Woman and Proud.
I'm Wild, I'm Wild,
And you ain't gonna hold me down;
(I'm A Wild Girl!!! )
{First Verse}:
It's my body.
I can do what I want to do.
If I want to get naughty,
Just what is it to you.
See, I'm a woman
Who explores her sexuality.
I know, just what I want,
And just how I want to be pleased.
Sometimes, I feel like a woman;
Sometimes, I feel like a man.
Sometimes, satisfaction,
Is just my own hands.
Sometimes, I want to feel the vibration,
Of one of my many toys.
It seems to cause a sensation,
That I want to bring myself joy.
Why you up, in my bedroom?
Ain't you got better things to do?
Why are you so consumed,
By how I let my freak loose?
I can "strap it on", with a woman,
If that’s what I’m feeling like.
Playing that male role ain't nothing,
See, I can be the Bull Dyke.
I can assume the masculine,
Or I can play the feminine up,
Be the one who's dominant,
Or be demure, genteel, and soft.
See, there ain't nothing wrong.
With me being bisexual.
I can get it on,
With, whomever that I choose.
Yes, I've had different partners,
But what is it to you.
So, what if off I've gotten,
With more than just a few.
See, I just like who I like,
And want someone, to make my toes curl.
You might not think that it's right.
But see, I like being a Wild Girl.
{Chorus/Hook}:
I'm A Wild Girl.
I do what I want to do.
It's my life and my world,
And I live it, by my own rules.
It's my sexuality,
And I express it, just how I please.
I'm gonna do, what feels right, for me,
And your opinions, no, I don't need.
If I want to, I can be a freak.
I have control, of my anatomy; (I'm A Wild Girl)
I'm A Wild Girl,
Doing what you say I can't.
Now, you say, It's A Man's World,
But I'm as good or better than any man; (I'm A Wild Girl)
I'm A Wild Girl,
And you can't hold me back,
You think, I'm just a girl,
But see, I'm much more than that,
I'm Wild, I'm Wild,
A Strong Woman and Proud.
I'm Wild, I'm Wild,
And you ain't gonna hold me down;
(I'm A Wild Girl!!! )
{Second Verse}:
I'm a maverick of a woman.
I make my own rules.
When want to do somethin',
That's what I do.
I don't make myself confined,
By male society,
I'm a woman, with her own mind,
And with ability,
With which I shall surpass.
What you say I can do.
Any man, I can outlast.
Am as good or better than you.
Whether it's as a Lawyer,
Or Business Woman.
I'm gonna show ya,
That I'm A Phenomenon.
An Amazing Woman
Is what I be,
Incredible, In Every Fashion,
And That I'll Make You See.
You may not realize
This Woman's Worth,
But by you, I won’t be denied.
I'm taking, what I deserve.
And it's not being overly aggressive,
And it don't make me a Bitch,
Just cause I won't put up with
The little that you give.
See, that glass ceiling,
I'm about to smash.
And I'll leave you, reeling,
In the aftermath.
I'm A Force Of Nature!
Gonna Conquer The World!
And Every Moment, I'll Savor
Cause, I'm a Wild Girl (Wild Girl)
{Chorus/Hook}:
I'm A Wild Girl.
I do what I want to do.
It's my life and my world,
And I live it, by my own rules.
It's my sexuality,
And I express it, just how I please.
I'm gonna do, what feels right, for me,
And your opinions, no, I don't need.
If I want to, I can be a freak.
I have control, of my anatomy; (I'm A Wild Girl)
I'm A Wild Girl,
Doing what you say I can't.
Now, you say, It's A Man's World,
But I'm as good or better than any man; (I'm A Wild Girl)
I'm A Wild Girl,
And you can't hold me back,
You think, I'm just a girl,
But see, I'm much more than that,
I'm Wild, I'm Wild,
A Strong Woman and Proud.
I'm Wild, I'm Wild,
And you ain't gonna hold me down;
(I'm A Wild Girl!!!) ®
® Written & Composed By Robert Gardiner
© Copyright August 30th, 2018



















No comments:
Post a Comment