
Sarah, With Rhapsody, You Spell, My Soul... (Bowlesian Sonnet)
Sarah, With Rhapsody, You Spell, My Soul.
No Heaven, Like That, With Which You Bellow
Nothing, Like The Ecstasy, You Bestow,
Fascinated, You Leave Me, Captured, Whole.
Enthralled, You Leave Me, Each And Every Time.
By Your Presence, I'm Left, Just, Stupefied.
Swept Up, In A Whirlwind, Of Butterflies,
Transfixed, You Leave Me, With Pleasure, Sublime.
Nothing. Like The Rapture, You Besot With.
Venus, Aphrodite, Lack, Such Magic.
Amidst, Your Splendor, I Dance, And Frolic.
Cloud Nine, You Have Me, Floating, Upon It.
Nothing, Out There, Exhilarates Me, More.
Delighted, You Leave Me, In An, Uproar...
Rhyme Scheme: ABBA CDDC EFFE GG
Robert Gardiner
R.G.Love
Nothing, Like The Ecstasy, You Bestow,
Fascinated, You Leave Me, Captured, Whole.
Enthralled, You Leave Me, Each And Every Time.
By Your Presence, I'm Left, Just, Stupefied.
Swept Up, In A Whirlwind, Of Butterflies,
Transfixed, You Leave Me, With Pleasure, Sublime.
Nothing. Like The Rapture, You Besot With.
Venus, Aphrodite, Lack, Such Magic.
Amidst, Your Splendor, I Dance, And Frolic.
Cloud Nine, You Have Me, Floating, Upon It.
Nothing, Out There, Exhilarates Me, More.
Delighted, You Leave Me, In An, Uproar...
Rhyme Scheme: ABBA CDDC EFFE GG
Robert Gardiner
R.G.Love
No comments:
Post a Comment