Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Tribbing, off Your Love!!!

{This Poem is about a first experience, about a woman's foray into something new and an experience that she'll never forget.  She  always wondered what Lesbian Love was like, and now she has been given the experience first hand and what an Experience it was.  This tells of the Tale.}


Tribbing, off Your Love!!!
(An Erotic Lesbian Poem)



The Touch of a Woman was something that I never known,
But I had thought about it and must admit it, turned me on.
When you approached me, that first time, I didn't know quite what to do.
I couldn't deal with my desire, but still, so much, I wanted you.
Reservations had always held me back, from pursuing, my interest.
Now, there you where, in front of me, offering me, what I wanted.
I was excited by the thought.
The yearning, inside me, just couldn't be fought.
My Heart beating, ever faster, I didn't know quite what to do,
I just looked, with longing in my eyes, dumbfounded, at you.
You took me by the hand, and said, "I want to be your first", 
That you could tell that I was interested and wanted to know how lesbian love worked,
So, we explored my curiosity. 
I didn't even have to say a word you just knew that you could have me,
And I willingly let you have your way.
Oh, how I loved our night, of intimate, lesbian play.


You took off your clothes, stood naked, in front of me,
And I just gave myself, up to you, letting you take the lead.
You started with a kiss, as you laid your hands on my chest,
Teasing my lips, slowly, as breast, slowly, you caressed, 
In a circular motion, softly, but yet firm.
My Mind began racing, my Passions were at a burn,
Longing, Wanting, for that more that was to come.
You had hardly done a thing, but I was wet, with anticipation, 
From just the way you kissed,
That soft, slow, caress.
Engrossed, I was, by your sensuousness.
You went around, slowly, with your lips,
Kissing and sucking mine, bit by bit.
Then down, slowly, you moved,
Kissing and sucking upon my chin. too,
As you proceeded, to my neck,
Grazed up and down it, slowly, getting me, more and more wet,
As the softness of your lips stimulated that area.
I can't put into words or accurately relay the
Sensations I felt in that moment.
If this was a omen,
Of things, yet to come, it would, certainly, be a goodnight.
You kissed and sucked up it slowly. DAMN, was it nice.
You licked up, soft and slow. 
The things you did, to my neck, had me, just, engrossed.


You proceeded, to kiss my shoulders, as you slipped off, the top of my dress.
You let it fall to my waist and off came my bra next,
As I delighted, in the thought of what was to come.
My body all flushed now. I had Goosebumps, of anticipation.
Could you feel my tingling inside?
Did you know my passion, for you, at that moment, was, so ripe?
"You're a Beautiful Woman" you said to me, "I just want to please you tonight."
"Do you like it what I'm doing?" "YESSS", I cried.
Then, you explored, my awaiting chest,
First with you lips, then your tongue was next.
Wetting you lips with your tongue, you kissed, from left to right, slow,
And with your luscious, soft lips, you grazed back and fourth,
Kissing me, slowly, still, in intervals,
Providing, new sensations, as you did go.
I never knew that lips could do, so much.
I'd known the touch of lips before, but they've never pleasured me, as such,
And oh, did I like it. so.
You maneuvered, up and down the center of my chest, stimulating, my arousal,
With kiss, after kiss, after kiss, after kiss.
You enveloped me, slowly, in erotic bliss,
Stimulating me, to a frenzy.
Round and round my breast, you went, kissing me, slowly.


You licked, kissed, and sucked my nipples, starting sensually, soft and slow,
Then, giving me a different sensation, you increased your tempo,
From slow to fast, from fast to slow, you stimulated me, deliciously, exciting me, so.
With your tongue, you went, around each breast, slowly, until you reached, the nipple,
Took out your tongue and flickered them a little,
Driving me wild.
I certainly want more of this, if this is the lesbian love style.
Then, you went, under my dress and kissed me, over my panties.
The thought, of what you might do next, had me, in a frenzy.
"Oh, you're wet I see."
"We should take this dress off, shouldn't we?"
Then you pulled it off me, by my feet,
You moved up, slowly, grabbed my panties, with your teeth,
Pulled it, snapped it back, and it was like, you were just playing with me,
But I loved the games you played.
Thought about, what you might do next, and I just couldn't wait.
Then, you pulled my panties off, slow,
Proceeded to lick my feet, from heel to toe,
Sensually licked and sucked on them, exciting me, so.
Then you placed your knee, between my thighs,
Crawled on top of me and rubbed your body against mine,
You thigh stimulating my lips, as you maneuvered on,
Caressing, my labia and clit, rising, my passion,
Leaving me, just wanting more,
Longing for,
Whatever you were next to do.
Love has never been as good, as in those moments with you.


All a flutter, with excitement, "EAT ME, NOW," I cried.
You licked my lips a little bit and put two fingers inside,
Stimulating me, again, to a frenzy, 
And as your fingers worked, I convulsed, uncontrollably.
"DAMN GIRL, I'M ABOUT TO CUM AGAIN."
Making love, before, has never been, such heaven,
As you fingered, you licked me, also.
I was pleasured, all so,
From the things you did.
What an incredible sensation, when you sucked my clit.
It sure felt, wonderful.
And with my clit, in your lips, back and fourth, you did go, 
Humming or something, as you went,
Vibrating my lips, providing, further, excitement.
The sensations were just out of this world.
Never knew, such pleasure, as that night, with you girl.


With your last act of pleasure, you did, something rather new to me,
Positioning, your lips to mine, you showed me, a new ecstasy,
As you started grinding, slow.
Holding me, by the thigh, you rocked your hips, back and fourth,
Side to side.
You went in a circular motion, also, blowing my mind, 
As you stimulated, my lips, with yours.
A better time, I can not recall,
Than when we shared that intimacy.
The way you worked those hips, left me, in ecstasy,
As your lips caressed mine.
I enjoyed, so, the time.
You started, slowly, arousing me.
It was so erotic, as you moved, so sensually.
You had me enraptured, so.
Then you increased your speed, taking me, to another level,
Of pleasure, satisfaction,
As you maneuvered, to and fro.
In varying motions and speeds, you did go,
Rapidly rocking me, to pleasure's peak, then, taking it, gently, slow,  
Only to take me back again, but to an even higher plateau,
Of climax, satisfaction, ecstasy.
No greater pleasure, than the pleasure you gave me.
All of the others, you proved to be, miles above.
I want, no other lover, after Tribbing, off Your Love.


---------------
What did you think of my poem? How did it affect you? I would appreciate all interested to give me their opinion. I tried to write something Alluring, Highly Erotic, and Very Stimulating. Tell me what you think, if you please and thank you. I would love your opinions, Ladies Especially!!! Lesbian and Bi-sexual women most especially!!!
----------------

Robert Gardiner
R..G.Love





















 


https://www.google.com/search?q=fast+tribbing+gif+38.media.tumblr&biw=1366&bih=653&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=Q7wDVZskwpo2vLaAkAg&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAg#imgdii=_

No comments:

Post a Comment