Vanessa, With Such Magic, You Seduce...
~ A Bowlesain Sonnet ~
Vanessa, With Such Magic, You Seduce.
Inebriated, so, I Am, By You,
Left Besot, By Your Each and Every Hue.
No Ecstasy, Like That, Which You Induce.
Just Wowed, You Leave Me, Each And Every Time.
Swept Up, In a Whirlwind, Of Butterflies.
Your Siren Song, The Sweetest, Lullaby.
Spelled, I Am, By Your Rhapsody, Sublime.
Venus, Aphrodite, Could Not Bestow,
Such Sheer, Utter Rapture, Upon, My Soul.
Pleasured, I'm Left, Exhilarated, Whole,
Stupefied, By The Heaven, You Outflow.
Bewitched, You Leave Me, Like No One Before,
Intoxicated, Transfixed, Wanting, More...
Rhyme Scheme: ABBA CDDC EFFE GG
This Sonnet Was Written & Is Dedicated, To The Rapture, Heaven, Splendor, Of Vanessa Hudgens, In All The Ecstasy, That Is She. Wrapped, I Am In Her Beauty & Wonder. She Is, A Goddess, Like No One Before.
Robert Gardiner
R.G.Love





.jpg)






No comments:
Post a Comment